Given current challenges facing community-based nonprofits, it is increasingly important for leadership to assess how more formal partnerships, including strategic combinations with other organizations, might help preserve and enhance their missions.
Please join PBPO for this overview of key topics to consider, including:
- Key indicators of organizational health and readiness to collaborate, including cultural components, that boards should consider
- An overview of the exploratory process to determine the desirability of a partnership
- The legal options for structuring a partnership or more formal combination and the benefits and drawbacks of each
This webinar will help leaders assess how their own organization is positioned to face the future, and what they need to do to get ready for the next step. This webinar is intended for CEOs/Executive Directors, CFOs/Finance execs, COOs, and Board Members.
WEBINAR VIDEO LINK (1 hour)
- Marta Brockmeyer, Ph.D, Nonprofit Partnership Consultant
- Matthew Loftus, Esq., P&G Senior Director & Associate General Counsel – Global Transactions
- Aaron Shepherd, Esq., P&G Director & Assistant General Counsel – Corporate & Securities
Presented by: Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio in partnership with Business Volunteers Unlimited (BVU), The Center for Nonprofit Resources, Leadership Council for Nonprofits, Miami Valley Nonprofit Collaborative, Nonprofits LEAD, OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence, and Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations (OANO).