- A series of questions to consider with your qualified insurance agent to ensure you procure appropriate coverage and limits for your organization
- Potential gaps to be aware of, especially when it comes to Abuse and Professional coverage
- The rising cost of claims
- An opportunity to ask the questions most important to you!
Speakers: Kevin Duke, Divisional Senior Vice President for Underwriting, Risk Management, Sales, and Marketing, Great American Insurance Group
- Chris Ketcham: Divisional Senior Vice President of Executive Liability Division, Great American Insurance Group
- Nate Natale: Divisional Assistant Vice President of Product, Great American Insurance Group
- Phil Shirk: Divisional Vice President of Product, Great American Insurance Group
- Chelsea Wood: Accounts Manager SHS Marketing, Great American Insurance Group
Location: Live Zoom Webinar
Registration: Advance registration is required. Online link will be sent to registrants prior to the event. Registration closes they day prior to the webinar.
Presented by: Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio in partnership with Athens County Foundation, Business Volunteers Unlimited, The Center for Nonprofit Resources, Leadership Council for Nonprofits, Miami Valley Nonprofit Collaborative, Nonprofits LEAD, Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations and OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence.