A strong foundation is critical to the success of your 501(c)(3) organization. Join PBPO for this seminar as we provide you with real-world guidance to common governance issues for nonprofits. Each participant will receive a checklist to self-audit their organization’s practices during the presentation. This is a “can’t miss” seminar for nonprofit leaders and board members.
Attendees will learn about:
- The fiduciary duties (and liabilities) of directors and officers;
- How to stay compliant under federal and state laws, including the Form 990;
- How to deal with conflicts of interest;
- Executive compensation concerns; and
- Many more preventable issues common in nonprofit organizations.
Speaker: Erin Childs, Executive Director, Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio
Location: Online Webinar (due to COVID-19, we are no longer able to hold this in person)
Leadership Council members and PBPO Nonprofit Clients: $15/session or $40/all 3 session
General Public: $25/session or $70/all 3 sessions
Presented by: Leadership Council for Nonprofits and Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio
Registration: Please register in advance. Registration closes on Monday, June 1.