Please join PBPO for this overview of key topics to consider, including:
- Key indicators of organizational health and readiness to collaborate, including cultural components, that boards should consider
- An overview of the exploratory process to determine the desirability of a partnership
- The legal options for structuring a partnership or more formal combination and the benefits and drawbacks of each
This webinar will help leaders assess how their own organization is positioned to face the future, and what they need to do to get ready for the next step. This webinar is intended for CEOs/Executive Directors, CFOs/Finance execs, COOs, and Board Members.
- Marta Brockmeyer, Ph.D, Nonprofit Partnership Consultant
- Matthew Loftus, Esq., P&G Senior Director & Associate General Counsel – Global Transactions
- Aaron Shepherd, Esq., P&G Director & Assistant General Counsel – Corporate & Securities
Presented by: Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio in partnership with Business Volunteers Unlimited (BVU), The Center for Nonprofit Resources, Leadership Council for Nonprofits, Miami Valley Nonprofit Collaborative, Nonprofits LEAD, OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence, and Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations (OANO).
Location: Online Zoom Webinar
Registration: Advance registration is required to receive the webinar viewing link. Registration closes on Wednesday, September 14. The webinar viewing link will be emailed to all registrants the day prior to the event.