Nonprofits commonly enter into agreements with vendors, consultants, and even fellow nonprofits. Most of the time everything goes off without a hitch. However, do you know how to protect your nonprofit in the event that something doesn’t go as planned?
During this webinar, our speaker will help nonprofits understand:
- Why is it important to have a written agreement?
- What should be included in a contract?
- How can a contract be terminated?
- What is an indemnification clause?
- What do we do after the contract is signed?
- What do you do when contracts start to go sideways?
Speaker: Jerrad Howard, Esq., Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl
Presented by: Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio
Location: Online Zoom Webinar
Cost: $10.00 | Scholarships available upon request.
Registration: Deadline to register is October 17, 2022. Advance registration is required. Online link will be sent to registrants prior to the event.